WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
• You will register with our friendly front office staff.
• You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
• During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, injury and current pain/symptoms. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
• Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
• Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
• There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
• You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to look ahead as much as possible.
• Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
• If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.